1. When should we reserve our disc jockey?
You need to reserve a DJ as soon as possible to ensure availability and to provide ample time for a consultation.
For Weddings... If you are getting married between April and September, you should be reserving your DJ at least 6 months or more in advance, as these months are the most popular for weddings.
2. Will we receive a written agreement to confirm our arrangements?
Yes! All arrangements are confirmed in writing on a proper booking agreement, which is mailed in duplicate to you.
3. How do we reserve our disc jockey?
You can call our office directly at (302) 653-2192. Leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
4. What are the payment arrangements?
Standard procedure would be a $250.00 deposit at the time of the reservation with the balance payable one week prior to your special occasion.
5. What kind of music do you have?
Our music library spans all eras from the big band sounds of the 30's and 40's, the golden 50's and 60's, mega hits of the 70's and the million sellers of the 80's, as well as the current top dance hits of the 90's and 2000's.
6. Can we review and choose the the music with our disc jockey?
Yes! We will review both the music and format that you would like us to follow. You can have as much input into the music as you wish. And, of course, our DJ's are always available to assist you with helpful suggestions. A list of all available music will be available on the day of your consultation.
7. Do your disc jockeys play requests?
Yes! In fact, you can request music before the engagement and all efforts will be made to have your request available on the day of the event. And remember, we do our best to play requests!
8. Do we have to provide a meal for our disc jockey?
No! You do not have to provide a meal for your disc jockey. You may if you wish, but it is not required.
9. Are your disc jockeys punctual?
Yes! In fact, our disc jockeys are required to be at their function location at least 1 hour prior to the contracted starting time.
10. Are your disc jockeys well groomed and courteous?
Yes! Our company has strict dress and behavior codes to which we always adhere.
11. Do your disc jockeys have the training and experience to follow proper etiquette and procedures for our occasion?
Yes! All of our disc jockeys are professionally trained in all aspects of wedding etiquette and are fully experienced in the customary procedures.
12. What are your disc jockeys like in personality?
Our disc jockeys are all enthusiastic and fun-loving individuals who take great pride in ensuring that you and your guests have a truly memorable event.HOME